Our Reasons for Homebirth
- The fact that home visits lend to personalized care in an environment that is comfortable and creates an open relationship between client and provider. We personally have seen the many benefits that come with being in a space that is your own.
- Hour long visits to establish a wholistic approach to not only checking in on you and your little one's physical well being, as well as the opportunity to follow up with your emotional health and educate about the many other topics that often surround pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
- We love that midwifery care is family centered care! We welcome your partner and children's involvement and questions as they hold a significant role in your growing family. Some of our most memorable moments together have been witnessing the joys of a sibling getting to experience the miraculous moment of life coming into the world as they express new wonder and curiosity.
- Why not home? We recognize that there are some risk factors that could lead to homebirth not being the best option for some, but believe in birth and that our bodies are capable.
- The ability to have the choice to labor and give birth in the water. We are happy to provide waterbirth as an option for those that choose to do so.
- Simply stated, we love that after you have completed the hard work that is birth, you get to snuggle up in your own bed, have a meal provided from your own kitchen, cooked up by those you love and cherish the moments that will be remembered for years to come. This is homebirth.